Familidoo Heavy Duty Lidoo Bus 6 Seater Stroller with FREE Rain Cover
The main advantage of this 6 seat buggy is that the rear seats recline, meaning it can be used by children from birth.
Large 85cm wheels will easily cope with all terrain conditions & it's very easy to manoeuvre.
Easy to fold. Delivered with a rain cover.
All textile parts are removable and washable.
- 2 rear-seats from birth, front & middle seats from six months old (up to 15Kg)
- Each wheel is equipped with large bearings so easy to manoeuver
- No auto brake, but manual brake on both rear wheels
- Foldable. Stands when folded. Can be stored in large closet.
- 6 coloured pockets on the canopy – each child as his/her pocket
- Everything is washable and removeable
- Large, removable canopy with viewing window
- Adjustable footboard
- Handlbar and frontbar also removeable and washable.
- Big storage basket with zipped opening
- Conforms to European EN1888 regulations
- One year warranty
- Delivered with free rain cover
Folded dimensions : Height 125cm / width 85 cm / depth 50 cm
Opened dimensions : Length 150cm / width 85 cm / Height 107 cm
Weight: 35.85 Kg
- For all orders up to £49.99, delivery is £4.99 + VAT
- Orders from £50.00 to £99.99, delivery is £7.99 + VAT
- Orders from £100.00 to £149.99, delivery is £9.99 + VAT
- All orders of £150.00 and above receive FREE DELIVERY
The vast majority of orders will be shipped within 24 hours & delivered to UK customers within 2-3 working days.
Larger items such as strollers/buggies may take 3-5 working days (note Winther products can sometimes take longer - please email us to check on delivery times for these items).
Deliveries outwith mainland UK may take longer.
Deliveries are made during working hours and may require a signature.
If there is likely to be a delay with your order, you will be informed.
Deliveries will be made by Courier (Fedex, UPS, etc.) or Royal Mail.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please send it back to us with the original packaging and we'll be happy to refund or replace it.
You must return an item within 14 days of your delivery in perfect condition complete with original packaging. We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning your order. You are responsible for the item until we receive it at our warehouse.
We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and cannot be refunded.
Should goods be damaged or faulty please contact us on 01779 471871 or via our online contact form.
Please include your order details and send returns to:
Red Island Limited
109 Queen Street
Note: Larger items such as strollers & buggies will incur a handling charge for taking the item back into stock. Each manufacturer differs in the level of this charge so please contact us for details. In addition, if you encounter a problem with your stroller, please contact us immediately so we can evaluate whether a simple solution can rectify the issue. If this does not work, please call us to arrange sending the item back to us, as we can often arrange a return collection ourselves, or we can let you know the correct warehouse address to send the item back to.