Familidoo Lidoo Lightweight 3 Seater Stroller with FREE Rain Cover
This lightweight 3-seat-stroller is suitable for children from birth. It is the perfect stroller for childminders and kindergartens and fits in elevators.
The rear seat is suitable for newborns.
Like all the Familidoo strollers, this stroller demonstrates robustness and manoeuverability, the essential qualities required by early childhood professional.
This 3-seat-stroller is the perfect stroller for mums of triplets or children close in age, childminders and kindergartens. This stroller will accompany you with fun during your outdoor walks, even on narrow sidewalks. One seat is suitable from birth and the two other seats can fit 2 children over 6 months old.
- The back seat reclines to 170° so it can fit a newborn, back seat and middle seat recline into 2 positions, up to 140°
- 3 independant seats with individual footrests
- Foot brake system to block both wheels at once
- Front canopy removable / Rear canopy with window, foldable and removable
- 3 color matching storage pockets on back canopy
- Front wheels with shock absorber 19.5cm diameter, Rear wheel 24.5cm diameter
- Wheels easily assembled - no tools needed
- Easy folding with 2 hands operated at the same time for extra safety
- Double bearing on each wheel
- All fabrics are removable and washable
- Big storage basket
- Conforms to EN1888 safety standard
- Each seat certified for children weighting up to 22kg
- 5-point safety belts
- Steel frame OEKO-TEX fabrics, 600d polyester
- UV resistant, water repellent and easy to clean
- Do not use the front seat & middle seats for children under 6 months old
- 3 Year Warranty
- Raincover included
Dimensions : L 144 cm x W 57 cm x H 97 cm
Size when standing and folded : H 118 cm x L 54 cm x W 57 cm
Net weight : 21.2 kg (package weight : 24.3 kg)
Shipping: Free Shipping is included with this product for UK mainand only. We can ship this item to Europe (at minimal charge) & other countries worldwide, apart from the USA & Canada.
Please email us at email@example.com to get a quote for all other countries outwith the UK.
- For all orders up to £49.99, delivery is £4.99 + VAT
- Orders from £50.00 to £99.99, delivery is £7.99 + VAT
- Orders from £100.00 to £149.99, delivery is £9.99 + VAT
- All orders of £150.00 and above receive FREE DELIVERY
The vast majority of orders will be shipped within 24 hours & delivered to UK customers within 2-3 working days.
However larger items such as strollers/buggies usually take 3-5 working days.
(Note on rare occasions these items go out of stock so can take longer - please check with us if you need your stroller by a certain date so we make sure we can get it to you when you need it).
Also Winther Buses & Strollers can sometimes take longer - please email us to check on delivery times for these items.
Deliveries outwith mainland UK may take longer.
Deliveries are made during working hours and may require a signature.
If there is likely to be a delay with your order, you will be informed.
Deliveries will be made by Courier (Fedex, UPS, etc.) or Royal Mail.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please send it back to us with the original packaging and we'll be happy to refund or replace it.
You must return an item within 14 days of your delivery in perfect condition complete with original packaging. We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning your order. You are responsible for the item until we receive it at our warehouse.
We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and cannot be refunded.
Should goods be damaged or faulty please contact us on 01779 471871 or via our online contact form.
Please include your order details and send returns to:
Red Island Limited
109 Queen Street
Note: Larger items such as strollers & buggies will incur a handling charge for taking the item back into stock. Each manufacturer differs in the level of this charge so please contact us for details. In addition, if you encounter a problem with your stroller, please contact us immediately so we can evaluate whether a simple solution can rectify the issue. If this does not work, please call us to arrange sending the item back to us, as we can often arrange a return collection ourselves, or we can let you know the correct warehouse address to send the item back to.