T4 Jogger Quad Stroller, 4 Child Pram, Four Seat Buggy
This product is currently out of stock.
This robust 4 seater buggy/pushchair will stand many years wear & tear. Ideal for nurseries & childminders.
It fits Newborn – Three years in the rear seats. Twelve months to Four Years in the Toddler Seats. Fits through a standard 30 inch doorway - the stroller itself is 29.5 inches wide, but please measure your door to be sure this stroller meets your requirements. If the door does not open fully take the width of the door itself into account.
This stroller is built to last and is made from hard wearing materials. It's easy to push, but will be heavy to lift if using in and out of a car boot on a regular basis.
Complete with Hoods, a Quad Rain Cover and a Twin Rain Cover
Tested and complies to British Standard BS7409
Colour: Classic Black/Silver
The package consists of the Twin Jogger with fabric hoods and a twin apron, head huggers, bumper bars, shopping baskets, a plastic twin raincover and a quad raincover and toddler seat with fabric hood.
- Pneumatic tyres and ball bearing wheels
- Head huggers and five point harnesses
- Bumper bars
- Fabric hoods and twin apron
- Shopping baskets
- Adjustable handles 30”, 34”,37” 40”
- Easily removed wheels for storage
- Very sturdily made and easy wheel
- Fits through standard 30” doorway but please measure your door to be sure. If the door does not open fully take the width of the door itself into account. The pushchair is only 29.5” wide
- Overall width 29 1/2” 75cm (fits through standard door)
- Height of front hood when fitted on Toddler seat 51 inches (128cm)
- Twin seats each 12” 30.5cm wide 9” 23cm deep 20” 51cm high
- Rear to front (handle in regular position) 49” 124.5cm
- Handle height can be adjusted to 31” 78.7cm, 35” 89cm 38” 96.5cm or 41” 104cm
- Folded size with wheels removed 30”x31”x14” (76cm x 75cm x 36cm)
- Weight with wheels attached 53lb (24kg)
- Weight without wheels attached 34lbs (15kg)
- Weight 15lb, (7kg) incl hood
- Folded size 25”x 26” x 20” (64cm x 26cm x 51cm)
The removable double seat on the front will take children from about 12 months old to about 3 years, or more if necessary.
Its large pneumatic and ball bearing wheels and its adjustable handle make this model a pleasure to push. The front seat is easily removed leaving a twin jogger suitable for babies from birth to about 3 years old. The T4 comes complete with hoods and a twin apron, shopping baskets, and two rain aprons. A quad apron when the front seat is attached and a twin apron when being used as a twin.
Delivery normally within 10 days
- For all orders up to £49.99, delivery is £4.99 + VAT
- Orders from £50.00 to £99.99, delivery is £7.99 + VAT
- Orders from £100.00 to £149.99, delivery is £9.99 + VAT
- All orders of £150.00 and above receive FREE DELIVERY
The vast majority of orders will be shipped within 24 hours & delivered to UK customers within 2-3 working days.
However larger items such as strollers/buggies usually take 3-5 working days.
(Note on rare occasions these items go out of stock so can take longer - please check with us if you need your stroller by a certain date so we make sure we can get it to you when you need it).
Also Winther Buses & Strollers can sometimes take longer - please email us to check on delivery times for these items.
Deliveries outwith mainland UK may take longer.
Deliveries are made during working hours and may require a signature.
If there is likely to be a delay with your order, you will be informed.
Deliveries will be made by Courier (Fedex, UPS, etc.) or Royal Mail.
All Products excluding Strollers
If you want to return your purchase for any reason, please send it back to us with the original packaging and we'll be happy to refund or replace it.
You must return an item within 14 days of your delivery in perfect condition complete with original packaging. We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Should goods be damaged or faulty please contact us on 01779 471871 or via our online contact form.
We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning your order. You are responsible for the item until we receive it at our warehouse.
We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and cannot be refunded.
If you have changed your mind on the stroller you have received, larger items such as strollers & buggies will incur a handling charge for taking the item back into stock. Each manufacturer differs in the level of this charge so please contact us for details.
You must return the stroller within 14 days of your delivery in perfect condition complete with original packaging. We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Issues with Strollers/Buggies
If in the unlikely event you encounter a problem with a stroller/buggy, please contact us immediately so we can evaluate whether a simple solution can rectify the issue. If this does not work, please call us to arrange sending the item back to us, as we can often arrange a return collection ourselves, or we can let you know the correct warehouse address to send the item back to.
If you return a stroller you believe to be faulty and on inspection it is found to be defective, you will be re-imbursed the shipping cost and either receive a replacement product or a refund.
If however the returned item is found on inspection to be in perfect working condition, we will not cover the cost of you shipping it to the factory or getting the product back to you.
If you believe your stroller is faulty, please contact us on 01779 471871 or via our online contact form.
Customize your order