Walkodile® Safety Web (6 child), Children's Walking Rope, Kids Safety Walking Harness
Kids Walking Rope for 6 children from Walkodile®.
NOTE: This product is now out of stock. It will be back in stock in late March 2019. The product can still be ordered on the website, and we will reserve your order and ship as soon as new stock reaches us.
Walkodile® Safety Web is a simple & cost effective way to keep young children safe on walks & helps manage group outings more efficiently. It's much safer than traditional children's walking ropes because the children are linked to Safety Web for increased security.
- THE No.1 BRAND FOR CHILDREN'S WALKING RESOURCES: Designed by an Early Years Teacher specifically for walks with young children
- INCREASES SAFETY: Children are linked to the flexible spine via an adjustable belt around their waist
- PROMOTES IMPROVED LEARNING: Safety Web helps create a calm environment for more & better learning to take place
- ENCOURAGES TEAMWORK: Children are spaced out evenly and learn to walk together, all at the same pace
- IDEAL FOR NURSERY & PRE-SCHOOL CHILDREN: Made from super strong fabric. Lightweight. Easy To Store (carry bag supplied). Complies with all UK & EU Testing Requirements
When they reach their destination, the children can be un-clipped from Safety Web and can begin they lesson or play. When ready to head back to school or nursery, they're clipped back into Safety Web again to head back. And don't worry - if one child falls the rest don't all fall over!
- One Walkodile® Safety Web for six children
- One carry bag
- Full set of instructions
130cm L x 85cm W x 4cm H
Normally ships within 7 days
This is a great product to keep your children safer on outdoor walks and represents really great value as a kids walking rope.
- For all orders up to £49.99, delivery is £4.99 + VAT
- Orders from £50.00 to £99.99, delivery is £7.99 + VAT
- Orders from £100.00 to £149.99, delivery is £9.99 + VAT
- All orders of £150.00 and above receive FREE DELIVERY
The vast majority of orders will be shipped within 24 hours & delivered to UK customers within 2-3 working days.
Larger items such as strollers/buggies may take 3-5 working days (note Winther products can sometimes take longer - please email us to check on delivery times for these items).
Deliveries outwith mainland UK may take longer.
Deliveries are made during working hours and may require a signature.
If there is likely to be a delay with your order, you will be informed.
Deliveries will be made by Courier (Fedex, UPS, etc.) or Royal Mail.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please send it back to us with the original packaging and we'll be happy to refund or replace it.
You must return an item within 14 days of your delivery in perfect condition complete with original packaging. We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning your order. You are responsible for the item until we receive it at our warehouse.
We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and cannot be refunded.
Should goods be damaged or faulty please contact us on 01779 471871 or via our online contact form.
Please include your order details and send returns to:
Red Island Limited
109 Queen Street