Walkodile® Grab & Go Kids Walking Rein (1 child)
Children's Walking Rein (1 Child) from Walkodile®.
A great solution to keep your little one safe.
- THE No.1 BRAND FOR CHILDRENS WALKING RESOURCES: Designed by a parent specifically for walks with young children
- OPTIONAL SAFETY FEATURE: Children can hold onto handle, or be linked to it for increased safety
- HI VIZ ELEMENTS ON SPINE: Be more easily seen amongst Traffic, Large Crowds or Low Light Conditions
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Keep your child as close as you need
- IDEAL FOR YOUNG CHILDREN: Made from super strong fabric. Machine Washable. Carry Bag Supplied. Fully Complies with all UK, EU & US Testing Requirements
Grab & Go for 1 child is a robust kids walking leash. Parents simply ask their child to hold onto the brightly coloured handle or, for enhanced safety, your child can be linked to the product via a velcro fastening on each handle. An adult handle is located at the front.
Grab & Go complies with relevant UK/EU safety testing requirements.
- One Grab & Go for 1 child
- One carry bag
- Full set of instructions
- For all orders up to £49.99, delivery is £4.99 + VAT
- Orders from £50.00 to £99.99, delivery is £7.99 + VAT
- Orders from £100.00 to £149.99, delivery is £9.99 + VAT
- All orders of £150.00 and above receive FREE DELIVERY
The vast majority of orders will be shipped within 24 hours & delivered to UK customers within 2-3 working days.
However larger items such as strollers/buggies usually take 3-5 working days.
(Note on rare occasions these items go out of stock so can take longer - please check with us if you need your stroller by a certain date so we make sure we can get it to you when you need it).
Also Winther Buses & Strollers can sometimes take longer - please email us to check on delivery times for these items.
Deliveries outwith mainland UK may take longer.
Deliveries are made during working hours and may require a signature.
If there is likely to be a delay with your order, you will be informed.
Deliveries will be made by Courier (Fedex, UPS, etc.) or Royal Mail.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please send it back to us with the original packaging and we'll be happy to refund or replace it.
You must return an item within 14 days of your delivery in perfect condition complete with original packaging. We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning your order. You are responsible for the item until we receive it at our warehouse.
We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and cannot be refunded.
Should goods be damaged or faulty please contact us on 01779 471871 or via our online contact form.
Please include your order details and send returns to:
Red Island Limited
109 Queen Street
Note: Larger items such as strollers & buggies will incur a handling charge for taking the item back into stock. Each manufacturer differs in the level of this charge so please contact us for details. In addition, if you encounter a problem with your stroller, please contact us immediately so we can evaluate whether a simple solution can rectify the issue. If this does not work, please call us to arrange sending the item back to us, as we can often arrange a return collection ourselves, or we can let you know the correct warehouse address to send the item back to.