Walkodile® Classic (6 child)
Simper, safer, stress-free walks!
Created by an early years teacher, Walkodile® is the multi-award winning resource which enables more & better outdoor education to take place. Plus it's great fun for children!
(Please Note this item is out of stock)
- Complete safety for children - they're linked to the flexible spine via a 2-way safety clip
- Maximises learning opportunities for each child in a calmer, more relaxed environment
- Simpler & Stress Free Walks for Adult Supervisors
- Flexible User Options - can be used with 6, 4 or 2 children
- Designed by a Teacher, super fun for children. British Invention of the Year. Nursery Innovation of the Year.
And don't worry - if one falls the rest don't fall over!
A maximum of six pupils each wear a hi viz, adjustable safety belt which is connected to Walkodile's® flexible plastic spine via a secure two way clip. Each child holds onto the handle, supervisors can hold onto children's hands and everyone's ready to go.
On reaching their destination the children are un-clipped from Walkodile® and can play or begin their lesson. They keep on their hi viz belt so they're more easily seen in large open spaces or built up areas.
When ready to head back to school or nursery, they're clipped into Walkodile® to safely begin their journey.
Walkodile® Classic is modular so can also be configured to use with four children and/or two children.
- One Walkodile® for six children
- Six high visibility safety belts
- One carry bag
- Full Set of Instructions
Normally ships within 7 days
See how it works here...
And hear what Customers say about it here
Read all about the Walkodile Story here
If you're looking for the premium solution for safety and maximising learning on outdoor walks, this is your solution.
- For all orders up to £49.99, delivery is £4.99 + VAT
- Orders from £50.00 to £99.99, delivery is £7.99 + VAT
- Orders from £100.00 to £149.99, delivery is £9.99 + VAT
- All orders of £150.00 and above receive FREE DELIVERY
The vast majority of orders will be shipped within 24 hours & delivered to UK customers within 2-3 working days.
Larger items such as strollers/buggies may take 3-5 working days (note Winther products can sometimes take longer - please email us to check on delivery times for these items).
Deliveries outwith mainland UK may take longer.
Deliveries are made during working hours and may require a signature.
If there is likely to be a delay with your order, you will be informed.
Deliveries will be made by Courier (Fedex, UPS, etc.) or Royal Mail.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please send it back to us with the original packaging and we'll be happy to refund or replace it.
You must return an item within 14 days of your delivery in perfect condition complete with original packaging. We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning your order. You are responsible for the item until we receive it at our warehouse.
We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and cannot be refunded.
Should goods be damaged or faulty please contact us on 01779 471871 or via our online contact form.
Please include your order details and send returns to:
Red Island Limited
109 Queen Street
Customize your order