Rain Cover for Winther 6 Seat Kiddy Bus
The raincover is designed for 6 Seat Turtle Kiddy Bus that can accommodate up to 6 children. The raincover is designed for when the bus is in use. The bus must be equipped with canopies, as the raincover is to be mounted on top of these. It provides protection for light rain as well as driving rain from the sides, however, it is not completely waterproof, as it is necessary to have openings in certain places to ensure ventilation.
Canopies for this stroller can be ordered here
Instructions and warnings concerning use of the raincover:
• In very windy or stormy weather the raincover is to be dismantled, in
order to prevent the Kiddy Bus from tipping over.
• The raincover is not designed for protection from the elements when
parked outdoors. For this purpose it is recommended to use a waterproof storage cover, model 19091 for 6 seater turtlebus (model 19095 for 4 seater)
• The raincover is not to be packed away until it is dry.
• The ventilation can be increased by rolling up windows and doors.
• Can be washed with soap and water and a soft brush or sponge while
mounted on the bus. Hand wash at max. 30ºC. Important: Must be mounted
immediately after wash to avoid crumpling of the windows.
• Zip fasteners and velcro laces are to be checked regularly.
- For all orders up to £49.99, delivery is £4.99 + VAT
- Orders from £50.00 to £99.99, delivery is £7.99 + VAT
- Orders from £100.00 to £149.99, delivery is £9.99 + VAT
- All orders of £150.00 and above receive FREE DELIVERY
All items will be delivered to UK customers within 14 days. Deliveries further afield may take longer.
Deliveries are made during working hours and may require a signature.
If there is likely to be a delay with your order, you will be informed.
Deliveries will be made by Courier (Fedex, UPS, etc.) or Royal Mail.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please send it back to us with the original packaging and we'll be happy to refund or replace it.
You must return an item within 14 days of your delivery in perfect condition complete with original packaging. We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning your order. You are responsible for the item until we receive it at our warehouse.
We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and cannot be refunded.
Should goods be damaged or faulty please contact us on 01779 471871 or via our online contact form.
Please include your order details and send returns to:
Red Island Limited
109 Queen Street