Winther E-Turtle Kiddy Bus - Electric 6 Seat, Six Passenger Pram, 6 Child Buggy
Brand New from Winther - An Electric Kiddy Bus! Six Child Stroller - A High Quality, Beautifully Designed Multiple Stroller from the Winther Brand.
This Turtle Kiddy Bus is a great example of top quality Scandanavian engineering & design and accommodates up to six children aged 6 mths to 4 yrs and now it comes in a Electric version - no pushing!
The Turtle Kiddy Bus now with a chargeable battery and electric motor – taking all the effort of pushing away! The motorised version makes outdoor activities easier and safer for both children and adults. Suitable for use on all paved surfaces. The E-turtle Kiddy Bus is robust, durable and ergonomically designed. It combines a number of practical details whilst providing ample space for children to be transported comfortably. Made from plastic and aluminium, making it extremely light and easy to push. Children can easily get in and out of the bus via the two side doors.
Best online price! A foot rail makes it easy to negotiate pavement kerbs and to cross rough paths, walkways and roads.
Note - Canopy is an optional extra. Please ask us for pricing details.
- Designed with comfort, durability & safety to provide many years of use
- Storage Tray included.
- To operate the bus, insert key.
- Speed: forward up to 3.7mph, backwards up to 1mph.
- Charging time: 6-8 hours for full charge of 6 hours use on flat terrain.
- Includes safety hand strap, park brake, adjustable speed, reverse.
- All models are delivered fully assembled.
- 2 warranty years on frame, body and parts.
- Manufactured from ultra-strong UV resistant plastic & re-enforced aluminium
- Designed for up to six children from 6 mths to 4 yrs
- Lightweight, so easy to push
- Room for storage
- Opening & closing entrance/exit doors
- 6 seats with 5-point seat belts and seat cushions.
- Easy to fasten safety belts
- Seat belts and cushions are removable and are machine washable
- Safety reflectors included for added visibility in the dark
- Puncture proof rubber tyres & drum brakes mean improved passenger comfort & safety
- Children sit across from one another, in pairs, making it easy to talk to their friends
- They get in & out using a side door, saving the adult any lifting of the children
- Intended for use on pavements, walkways, paths and roads
- Carrying Capacity 100kg
- Kiddy Bus Weight: 74.5kg
- Dimensions - H1000 x W750 x D1750 mm
- Step Height - 22cm
- FREE Shipping
- Delivered Fully Assembled, normally within 14 days but can take longer, please check with us if you require an accurate delivery date
An unbeatable choice if you're looking for a long lasting, high quality 6 child buggy.
Shipping: We can only ship this item within the UK. Optional Extras/Spare Parts can be shipped overseas. Please Contact Us for details.
Optional Extras/Spare Parts for this Product:
(Please click on option below to view product)
- For all orders up to £49.99, delivery is £7.99 + VAT
- Orders from £50.00 to £99.99, delivery is £9.99 + VAT
- Orders from £100.00 to £199.99, delivery is £10.99 + VAT
- All orders of £200.00 and above receive FREE DELIVERY
The vast majority of orders will be shipped within 24 hours & delivered to UK customers within 2-3 working days.
However larger items such as strollers/buggies usually take 7 - 9 working days.
(Note on occasions products including strollers can go out of stock so delivery can take longer - please check with us if you need your stroller or product by a certain date so we make sure we can get it to you when you need it).
Winther Kiddy Buses & Strollers can sometimes take longer to be deilvered - please email us to check on delivery times for these items.
Deliveries outwith mainland UK may take longer.
Deliveries to N Ireland may incur extra shipping costs depending on the product ordered - please check with us for details.
Deliveries are made during working hours and may require a signature.
Deliveries will be made by Courier (DHL, Fedex, UPS, etc.) or Royal Mail.
All Products excluding Strollers
If you want to return your purchase for any reason, please send it back to us with the original packaging and we'll be happy to refund or replace it.
Some products incur a handling charge for taking the item back into stock. Each manufacturer differs in the level of this charge so please contact us for details.
You must return an item within 14 days of your delivery in perfect condition complete with original packaging. If these conditions are fulfilled, we will be happy to refund the original price of the item (less any re-stock charge) or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Should goods be damaged or faulty please contact us on 01779 471871 or via our online contact form.
We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning your order. You are responsible for the item until we receive it at our warehouse.
We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and cannot be refunded.
If you have changed your mind on the stroller you have received, larger items such as strollers & buggies will incur a handling charge for taking the item back into stock. Each manufacturer differs in the level of this charge so please contact us for details.
You must return the stroller within 14 days of your delivery in perfect condition complete with original packaging. We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Issues with Strollers/Buggies
If in the unlikely event you encounter a problem with a stroller/buggy, please contact us immediately so we can evaluate whether a simple solution can rectify the issue. If this does not work, please call us to arrange sending the item back to us, as we can often arrange a return collection ourselves, or we can let you know the correct warehouse address to send the item back to.
If you return a stroller you believe to be faulty and on inspection it is found to be defective, you will be re-imbursed the shipping cost and either receive a replacement product or a refund.
If however the returned item is found on inspection to be in perfect working condition, we will not cover the cost of you shipping it to the factory or getting the product back to you.
If you believe your stroller is faulty, please contact us on 01779 471871 or via our online contact form.